We provide grant funding to nonprofit healthcare providers and organizations who distribute financial aid to head and neck cancer patients. These organizations review patient applications, do a financial assessment, and identify other resources to help head and neck cancer patients. A discretionary fund is available for patients who apply for individual financial aid. In the case of individual assistance, HNC Living Foundation pays service providers or vendors on behalf of patients.
Note: Due to an increased volume of individual applications, grants for new strategic partners are not being awarded at this time.
To be eligible to be considered for a grant from HNC Living Foundation, applicant organizations must:
- Be a nonprofit organization with IRS 501(c)(3) designation
- Offer services targeted for head and neck cancer patients
- Have a system in place for measuring program outcomes for the grant
- Have a distinct program budget that, while included in the organization’s overall operating budget, shows income and expenses that are specific to the grant-funded program
- If funding is requested to develop and/or deliver a program for head and neck cancer patients, the program must be available regardless of the patient’s ability to pay