Primarily, we provide grant funding to organizations who support head and neck cancer patients in need. Additionally, there are funds available for individual financial assistance.
Please review our criteria for consideration, then apply directly to HNC Living Foundation to find out if you’re eligible.
Criteria for Consideration of Individual Financial Assistance
- You must be under active treatment for head and neck cancer or been treated for head and neck cancer by an established oncologist.
- There is no current insurance coverage for requested expenses.
- You must meet income qualifications (for income guidelines, see our Individual Application.)
- You must complete and submit the HNC Living Foundation Individual Application.
- Expenses not related to head and neck cancer treatment or recovery
- Expenses that can be paid for through other community resources (e.g., emergency assistance funds for rent or utilities, food pantries)
- Expenses that are covered by private insurance, Medicare or Medicaid
- Debt reduction
- Home modifications
Review of Applications and Payment of Grants:
- Applications will be reviewed and financial aid determined within 30 days of receipt of completed application.
- Payment will be made directly to service providers or vendors for future services. No cash payments will go directly to individuals.