Criteria for Consideration of Individual Financial Assistance
- You must be under active treatment for head and neck cancer or been treated for head and neck cancer by an established oncologist.
- There is no current insurance coverage for requested expenses.
- You must meet income qualifications (for income guidelines, see our Individual Application.)
- You must complete and submit the HNC Living Foundation Individual Application.
- Expenses not related to head and neck cancer treatment or recovery
- Expenses that can be paid for through other community resources (e.g., emergency assistance funds for rent or utilities, food pantries)
- Expenses that are covered by private insurance, Medicare or Medicaid
- Debt reduction
- Home modifications
Review of Applications and Payment of Grants:
- Applications will be reviewed and financial aid determined within 30 days of receipt of completed application.
- Payment will be made directly to service providers or vendors for future services. No cash payments will go directly to individuals.